Sunday, September 28, 2008

Child portraits

Photobucket

This photo is of my nieces, Taken with a Kodak P880


Photobucket

Taken of my niece at a restaurant with a Kodak P880.


Photobucket



Photobucket

The above two photos were taken on a nature hike with my nieces, with a Kodak P880.


Photobucket



Photobucket

This photo is of my niece at the Bridal Veil falls look out up Provo Canyon, Utah. Taken with a Kodak P880.


Photobucket

This Photo was taken at a park in Spanish fork, Utah of my niece. Camera used was a Kodak P880.


Photobucket

This Photo was taken at Hogle Zoo of my niece with a Kodak P880.


Photobucket



Photobucket

The two above photos were taken in front of the Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah of my nieces. Camera used was a Kodak P880.


Photobucket

This photo was taken at an "Up With Downs" Meet in Highland Utah of an unknown Child. The camera used was a Sony Cybershot DSC-P93a


Photobucket



Photobucket
\


Photobucket

The Above Pictures were taken in Idaho of my niece with a Cannon S500.


Note: The watermarks in my images are there to protect them from theft. They may correspond to this site as well as my other Personal or Professional Sites.


No comments: