Sunday, September 28, 2008

Posed Portraits
The photos on this page were planned and were captured during photoshoots.


Photobucket



Photobucket

The two above photos were Taken during an Anti-bullying Photoshoot at pleasant Grove high school using friends as my models. The camera used was a Kodak P880.



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

The above three photos were taken during an Anti-Abuse photoshoot in a friends yard, using my friends as models. The camera used was a Kodak P880.

Photobucket

This photo was taken as a simple planned Group portrait of three of my friends. It was taken with a Kodak P880.



Note: The watermarks that appear in my photos are there to protect them from theft. Some of them may correspond with this website, while others may correspond to my various other personal or business related web sites.

No comments: